The JCT4Education Cartagena Service Program
***We are accepting monetary donations for our service trip to Cartagena. If you would like to make a donation in any amount, please click here. ***
The JCT4Education Cartagena Service Program 2019
March 27 to March 31, 2019.
Cartagena Service Program
- Achieve a personal transformation through helping others.
- A unique service opportunity, working closely with mothers and children who need assistance.
- Relate volunteer assignments to career goals: medical, social service, teaching.
- Be part of a team that changes lives in BIG ways.
- You will receive 45 hours of community service.
- Available to students: 9th grade and up.
- For more information call us +1-(561)-368-8320 or e-mail us at [email protected]
La Juanfe Foundation is a non-profit organization that seeks to improve the quality of life of children and teenage mothers in poverty conditions mainly in the city of Cartagena de Indias, Colombia. The Foundation has two strategic objectives: reducing child mortality and empowering teenage mothers in extreme poverty through comprehensive health care, psychological therapy, and training in productive activities for their insertion into the labor market.
Catalina Escobar is the founder and president of La Juan Felipe Gomez Escobar which she created in 2001.
Her active participation in the social sector has made Catalina a well-recognized entrepreneur with a great social sense and spirit, as well as an example of leadership among the Colombian society.