Shalom Saada Saar –
- “Leading with Conviction: Mastering the Nine Pillars of Integrated Leadership.” Jossey-Bass, 2013.
- “The Challenge of Developing and Retaining Talent.” An article in the Journal of Supply Chain Management, Fall 2013.
- “A Comparison Study of Thinking Patterns Between Chinese and Western Executives.” Research currently underway encompassing more than 500 CEOs. To be published by Wiley, 2014.
- “The Human Side of Supply Chain Management.” A paper presented to the MIT Center for Transportation and Logistics, Cambridge, Massachusetts, September 2006.
- “Developing Creativity in Your Organization.” A paper presented to the Women’s Leadership Board, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, November 2006.
- “Leadership as a Critical Success Factor.” A paper presented to the Bridge Builders Conference at Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, August 2006.
- “Showing Training’s Link to Corporate Profits.” Presented to the HR Advisory Board at the ValueAdded HR Series, San Francisco, California, June 1997.
- “Align Training with Corporate Strategy.” Presented at the Institute for International Research, San Francisco, California, June 1997.
- “Fundamentals of Leadership Strategies.” A paper presented to the Premium Audit Society, Phoenix, Arizona, 1996.
- “The Automobile Insurance Crisis.” A case study published by the Aetna Institute for Corporate Education, 1990.
- “Decision Making Processes and Assessment of New Ventures: Notes Toward Theory Construction.” Presented at the 1984 Annual Academy of Marketing Science Conference, Niagara Falls, New York, May 1984.
- “Improving the Utilization of Findings in Marketing Research Through the Use of Decision Analysis.” A paper presented at the Conference of American Institute of Decision Science, Boston, April 1984.
- “Evaluation of Services at the Local Level: An Integrated Approach.” Municipal Management, Fall/Winter 1983-84, Vol. 6, No. 3, March 1984.
- “Decision Making and the Assessment of New Services.” Bureau of Market Research, December 1983.
- “Linking Evaluation Findings to Strategic Planning.” A paper presented at the 1983 Joint Meeting of Evaluation Network and Evaluation Research Society, Chicago, October 1983.
- “Decision Making Model for Capital Improvement and Municipal Government.” A paper presented atthe Fifth Annual Research Conference of the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management, Philadelphia, October 1983.
- “Strategies for Improving Recruitment and Retention of Hispanic Students in Institutions of Higher Education.” A paper presented at the Annual Conference of the National Hispanic Field Service, San Antonio, October 1983.
- “Executive Development Programs – Trends and Directions.” A paper presented at the Annual Conference of the American Society for Public Administration, New York, April 1983.
- “The Role of Decision-Analysis and Bayesian Approach in Planning and Evaluation Education Programs.” Educational Evaluation and Policy Analysis, May-June, Vol. 2, No. 3, 1980.
- “The Use of the Bayesian Approach in Evaluating Education Programs.” A paper presented in a symposium sponsored by MIT, Department of Urban Studies and Planning, October 1978.
- “Monitoring: Is Everyone Doing the Job?” A paper presented at the Conference on the Youth Employment Programs, Department of Labor, Chicago, Illinois, October 1978.
- “Evaluating for Better Planning.” A paper presented at the Second Annual Meeting of the Evaluation Research Society, Washington, D.C., 1977.
- “The Use of Decision Analysis in Evaluation of Mental Health Programs.” A paper presented at the 34th Conference on Continuing Education in Community Mental Health, Dayton, Ohio, May 1977.
- “Policy Formulation and Implementation in the Development Town of Ofaqim.” Co-authored with Joseph Bower, Harvard University, School of Business Administration, November 1976. The Use of Decision Analysis in Evaluating Intervention Programs. Harvard
University, 1978 (Doctoral Thesis).
- Evaluation Research Studies Annual, Vol.II, Co-edited with Marcia Guttentag, Sage Publications, 1977.
- Wilson, M.D. and Fernandez, T.,(2017) “Making engineering education more entrepreneurial,” Guest Editorial, JEEN
- Wilson, M.D. (2017), “Forward reasoning and worked-examples: What
silence, eye-gaze, and missteps tell us through problem solving coding stripes,” ASEE, Columbus, OH (Abstract Accepted)
- Wilson, M.D. (2016) “An entrepreneurial mindset empowers engineering education research: How rigor can exist while embracing ambiguous research approaches,” Last Word, PRISM (In Review)
- Berger, E., Wilson, M.D. (2016), “A laboratory study of student usage of workedexample videos to support problem solving,” ASEE, New Orleans, LA
- Wilson, M.D., Summers, M., Gordon, J., Goris, T. (2013), “SMART Technology Learning Tools: Analysis of Industry Leader Perceptions and Satisfaction,” Technology Interface International Journal, Fall/Winter, Volume 14, No. 1, pg. 53-59